The 4th Annual Workforce Inclusion and Diversity conference is back!
This leading conference, back for the fourth year running, features over 35 diverse speakers, 7 solution-focused case studies, and a number of interactive panels, roundtable sessions and inspirational keynotes to help you to implement best practice D&I strategies at Account1.
- Key speakers on this year’s agenda include:
Senator Janet Rice, Australian Greens Senator for Victoria
Harriet Shing, MP Parliamentary Secretary for Mental Health, Equality and Creative Industries
Div Pillay, Chief Executive Officer, Mindtribes National Chair, NSW Diversity and Inclusion
Zita Adut Deng Ngor, Chief Executive Officer, Department Of Human Services, Women’s Legal Service (SA)
Tony Walker, Chief Executive Officer, Ambulance Victoria
Lisa Annese, Chief Executive Officer, Diversity Council Australia
Steve Gollschewski, Deputy Commissioner (Crime, Counterterrorism and Specialist Operations), Queensland Police Service
Sue McGready, Director General Defence Force Recruiting, Australian Defence Force
Roman Ruzbacky, Diversity, Inclusion & Equity Practitioner, President of EEON
Benefit from a high-impact, take-away focused and in-depth agenda, covering:
- Workplace Flexibility, Wellbeing and Mental Health
- Developing an Intersectional Approach to D&I
- Leadership Development for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders
- Empowering Women in the Workplace
- Neurodiversity for Innovative Business Decisions
- LGBTQIA+ inclusive initiatives
- Inclusive Recruitment, Retention and Development
- Promoting Religious and Cultural diversity
- Enabling Employees with Disabilities to Thrive
And more. Download the brochure here for the full program or visit the website here.
*SAVE 10% WITH OUR EXCLUSIVE VIP DISCOUNT CODE*
To register, click here and apply VIP discount code: EEON-10.
There’s also early bird rates and generous group discounts for you to enjoy as well.