Benefits of Joining
The benefits of becoming a member of the Equal Employment Opportunity Network are in keeping with our mission to help all organisations prosper by employing and engaging a diverse workforce.
EEON is a forum where like-minded professionals can meet and showcase examples of best practice in diversity, inclusion and equal employment opportunity. We are a not-for-profit organisation that aims to serve our membership by minimising fees and maximising benefits. We create opportunities for our members and guests to learn and exchange information about current issues in diversity, inclusion and equal employment opportunity.
Benefits to Members
· Engaging, inspiring and topical events
· Best practice information to use in your own organisation
· Opportunity to build your knowledge and capability in diversity, inclusion and EEO
· Access to subject matter experts, researchers and peak agencies
· Networking opportunities with professionals including the D&I community
· Monthly newsletter highlighting Australia wide D&I events and resources
· Opportunities to attend a minimum of six events throughout the year
· Membership discount to biennial D&I Summit
· Your organisation listed on the EEON website
· EEON member logo to use on your publications and website
· Social media exposure of innovative thinking and practices
· Friendly, inclusive and accessible committee members
Benefits to Organisations
· An opportunity to lead the D&I agenda through exposure to fresh inspiring thinking and practice
· Opportunity to contribute to your organisation’s D&I efforts and corporate social responsibility
· Opportunities for your employee (hence your organisation) to advance their knowledge and competency in pivotal and cutting-edge topics
· Potential to showcase your organisation’s exemplar practices and initiatives at our EEON events and Summit
· Promotion of your organisation, therefore increasing your Employee Value Proposition (EVP)
· Brand exposure through various marketing, social media and personal connections
· Alignment with one of Melbourne’s most respected non-for-profit Diversity & Inclusion bodies, now in its 31st year in operation
Who are our Members?
- Diversity Managers in corporate & government organisations
- Human Resource practitioners responsible for Diversity practices within their organisation
- Consultants who work in the diversity and inclusion area
- Business Owners or Senior Leaders passionate about diversity
- Community based organisations (NFPs)
- Diversity and Human Rights agencies
- Those with a genuine interest in diversity, inclusion and equity
Our 2020-2021 Membership Plans, The same price for over 3 years:
RENEWING A MEMBERSHIP? CLICK HERE.
If you have any problem with you membership please contact Adrian via email@example.com
Memberships are for 12 months commencing the month of purchase.
And Large Enterprise greater than 200 Employees
Up to 3 Attendees
Less than 200 employees and community organisations
Up to 2 Attendees
Are You a Community Based Organisation or NFP?
EEON values diversity, inclusion and accessibility. We would like to continue to strengthen our relationships with community based organisations who share these values and who may not be able to afford our Corporate of SME membership rates. Therefore, the committee will assess expressions of interest from community based organisations for EEON membership on a case by case basis, based on your organisation’s values, financial position and contribution to the community.
If you have any questions about membership or would like to know more information about us please do not hesitate to contact us.
Have any Questions About Memberships?
Get the full picture and make the most informed decision you can by talking with one of us.