Change by Understanding
The Equal Employment Opportunity Network is a forum in Victoria dedicated to educating decision-makers about creating more diverse and inclusive workplaces. Our mission is to help all organisations prosper by employing and engaging a diverse workforce. The EEON committee comprises people drawn together through personal connection and commitment to increasing the rate of progress towards equity, fairness, inclusion and opportunity.
We offer networking, information and training to business executives and managers, human resources managers, diversity and inclusion practitioners, and anyone interested in equality of opportunity in employment. As a not-for-profit organisation, we aim to serve our membership by minimising fees and maximising benefits.
- Thursday 25 February Women in STEM - jointly presented with NEEOPA (NSW) & DPA (Qld)
- Wednesday 28 April Youth
- Wednesday 16 June Conversations from the Heart Part 2 - from conversation to action
- Wednesday 11 August Radically rethinking equity and diversity in the workplace
- Thursday 7 October Racial Equity, Power, Privilege, Whiteness (in Partnership with AIS)
- Thursday 2 December Neurodiversity & Future of Work
News & Noteworthy in D&I
Our monthly newsletter contains articles, event listings and resources for all things related to diversity and inclusion. Sign Up HERE.
EEON acknowledges Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people as the Traditional Custodians of the land and acknowledges and pays respect to their Elders, past and present.