is a national forum dedicated to educating
decision-makers about creating more diverse
and inclusive workplaces.
develop the skills of our members and to
spark discussion. Join us and find out how you can
be the change
Opportunity Network and start working towards
a future with everyone
Building Diversity & Inclusion in the workplace
- The Equal Employment Opportunity Network Victoria (EEON) is a forum dedicated to educating decision makers on creating more diverse, inclusive and equitable workplaces.
- Our mission is to help all organisations prosper by employing and engaging a diverse workforce.
- The EEON committee comprises people drawn together through personal connection and commitment to increasing the rate of progress towards equity, fairness, inclusion and opportunity.
16 Jun: Indigenous Conversations From The Heart, Part 2
11 Aug: Radically Rethinking D&I
7 Oct: Racial Equity, Power & Privilage
2 Dec: Neurodiversity & Future Work
EEON events for 2021 are free for members.
Join or Renew with EEON now
From our partners
Australian Network on Disability's Conference Program released!
Be motivated and learn what else you can be doing in #disability #inclusion space. Whether your organisation is at the start of its journey or has been partnering with us for years, this year’s conference will provide you with the insight and experience of both international and national brands.
- Hear about the importance of leadership in driving change and the impact The Valuable 500 is having internationally as well as locally.
- Learn from our members on how they are innovating and optimising through the learnings of participating in the Access and Inclusion Index.
- Hear about the impact of #ArtificialIntelligence on #recruitment.
- Engage in lively discussion around the importance of #language.