September 15, 2020
at Storey Hall, RMIT*
The bi-annual EEON Inclusion & Diversity Summit is coming back! An opportunity to spend time with engaged practitioners all working towards a common goal to learn, think, & do!
“There is no more important time than now to be working in diversity and inclusion. Diversity is everywhere and inclusion being identified by everyone”
You can read more about the day’s events by checking out the: 2020 Summit Brochure.
You may also wish to become a sponsor of the event, you can find out more about that here: EEON Summit Sponsorship Opportunity 2020.
About the Summit
Enabling Inclusion & Diversity Summit
At EEON we believe you create change by learning then doing. Our vision is to help Australia’s workplaces become more diverse, equitable and inclusive. As such, we are pleased to invite you to be part of this change by becoming involved in our interactive summit. This amazing summit will enable participants – including leaders, HR, OD and D&I practitioners to walk away with tangible actions that will make a difference to their work, the people in their organisation and Australia.
“Be the change you want to see in the world” Ghandi
This National Summit will be like no other inclusion and diversity conferences in 2020. This is an amazing opportunity to build your reputation and brand as well as learning and forging new partnerships. With limited sponsorship opportunities, we encourage you to act quickly.
About the Summit
The 2020 Enabling Inclusion and Diversity Summit will bring together people and organisations from across Australia who truly value diversity and inclusion. You will also get people’s lived experience of diversity and those who have inspired change.
Date and location
- 15 September 2020, 8.30am to 5.00pm
- RMIT University, Storey Hall, Building 16, 336 – 348 Swanston St, Melbourne
* Please note in the advent that we are still social distancing in September:
- We may need to pre-record the keynotes or live stream them from our Summit venue at RMIT’s Storey Hall
- We may need to live stream the Summit from the venue and have participants dial in from home or from a safe location
- We might consider breakout sessions using a variety of media platforms and will make sure your voices are heard during the Summit
- We will ensure that the quality and the level of interaction at the Summit will not be diminished
- We will inform you along the way of any changes as they occur
- Learn to influence, engage and enable
- Apply fresh thinking to address systemic issues
- Reinvigorate your focus and sense of purpose
- Making a difference and amplifying your impact at scale
- Walk away with practical ideas and actions
- Creating Inclusion and Diversity leaders – unlocking your I&D potential
- Evolution of I&D practice – working across all dimensions of diversity
- Cultural and Psychological safety – identity, self-determination and immersive experiences
- Future workplaces (AI, design for dignity, personalisation, teleworking & virtual reality)
- Dismantling power and privilege and overcoming resistance, understanding intersectionality
- Impact of global issues on our practice
Details Coming Soon
$285 early bird EEON member by 31 August
$385 early bird non-EEON member by 31 August
$335 (EEON member full registration) > 1 Sep
$435 per person (non-EEON full registration) > 1 Sep
All prices include booking fees
For more information including interest in attending please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
You can find out more about become a sponsor here: EEON Summit Sponsorship Opportunity 2020.