Introducing ColourFULL – Australia’s first leadership and entrepreneurship conference for women of colour!
If you are a woman of colour and you want to:
- Take your career to the next level
- Be a leader of impact and influence
- Create change in your life and find your next job
- Take action and be supported to turn your dreams into a reality
- Create a profitable business
- Network and join a community of powerful and ambitious women of colour
- Attend a conference and hear from inspiring women of colour speakers
- Attend an event where women of colour ARE the focus, are recognised and rewarded
Then this event is for you!
If you are an ally (non-woman of colour) and you want to:
- Hear from women of colour first hand regarding barriers they are facing
- Learn strategies and solutions to support women of colour to advance in leadership and entrepreneurship
- Develop skills to create opportunities and remove barriers for women of colour
- Create a more diverse recruitment and talent pipeline
- Support women of colour led startups
Then this event is for you!
#ColourFULL is inclusive of all beautiful non-binary, all abilities and transgender people.
Get the below & more by attending #ColourFULL and take your life to the next level:
- Feel the energy of being in a room with over 600 incredible, powerful, driven and ambitious women of colour and network your heart away! Form friendships, feel supported through a like minded community, find mentors, business partners and more!
- Receive an exclusive and powerful Made for More! strategy action book to work through at the conference, which will give you an action plan to move your career/business and life forward with abundance and prosperity.
- Receive free resources, templates, tools, strategies, freebies to amplify your career, business and life.
- Get 1:1 personalised feedback, mentoring & advice on your resume, LinkedIn profile, interview skills, job applications and personal branding through our careers hub.
- Get a professional headshot to put on your LinkedIn profile, website etc.
- Get 1:1 personalised feedback, mentoring and advice on your business/side hustle/startup through our entrepreneurship hub.
- Learn how to leverage what makes you unique and create a brand and story that positions you and your career/business as a leader in your chosen field.
- Grow and expand your networks and therefore your ‘net-worth’ through a like-minded community who will help you prosper, grow and succeed.
- Create a unique and powerful personal brand that impacts, inspires & influences others.
- Get a mentor, sponsor or coach to feel genuinely supported & create a support network who will be your number 1 cheerleader, open networks and opportunities for you.
- Get instant access to #ColourFULL awards and ‘see it so you can be it’.
- Attend an incredible event in a gorgeous event space in Melbourne CBD.
- Learn now to advance women of colour in your organisation strategically and operationally.
- Increase your recruitment and talent pipeline through attending an event filled with talented and skilled women of colour who are eager to advance in their career.
- Increase the diversity of your investment portfolio through attending an event filled with incredible ideas and startups that are ready to scale.
Date & Time: 8 May 2020 (8.30am-7.30pm)
Agenda: For a copy of the program please email us at hello[at]aminaofzaria.com. Scroll down to see our amazing line up of speakers (Shhhhh…..someone said that there might be a surprise international speaker!).
Expect sessions on:
- Business storytelling to amplify and influence others.
- Personal branding to stand out and stick out.
- Leveraging networks mentors and sponsors.
- Finding the warrior within and daring to dream.
- Levelling up our mindset to accelerate our career and businesses
- Speed mentoring and networking session – grow your networks and meet incredible women of colour!
- How to find and start your side hustle.
- Scaling your (profitable!) business.
- Being a woman of colour leader; identity and owning who you are in the workplace.
- Financial independence: how to earn it, grow it and retire early.
Note: Speakers, sessions and session times are subject to change without notice due to the nature of running events.
Location: RMIT Capitol Theatre, Melbourne Australia. Expect a crowd of +600 to gather at this luxurious and beautiful venue!
More info at this link: ColourFULL 2020