Staying up to date on important issues
Here you can find the latest in developments relating to race and gender diversity in both the workplace and and in the every day world.
Below you'll find our newsletter as well as articles, videos and other resources for the wider diversity and inclusion community.
EEON sends out a newsletter every 4-6 weeks, which contains information about our upcoming events as well as articles, resources and other information relevant to the diversity and inclusion space. Here are some of our past newsletters:
Here are some interesting articles and resources about diversity and inclusion - if you have one you'd like to contribute to this growing resource, please get in touch.
- Fixing the Flawed Approach to Diversity
- Leaders Aren't Great At Judging How Diverse They Are
- Why We're Failing at Diversity if We Don't Include Diverse Viewpoints
- The Sugarcoated Language of White Fragility
- How to be Color Brave
- Leading for Chnage: A Blueprint for Cultural Diversity
- The Diversity and Inclision Revolution
Increasingly, diversity and inclusion is popping up in the media in various forms. Here are some recent videos and postcasts which may be of interest to you:
Here are some interesting articles and resources about issues around gender, the wage gap and more. If you have one you'd like to contribute to this growing resource, please get in touch.