STAYING UP TO DATE ON IMPORTANT ISSUES
Here you can find the latest in articles and videos on a range of Diversity and Inclusion topics. We are currently reorganising our content to ensure all links still point to online articles. Check back regularly to see new articles as we add them.
Do you have an article you want to share with the EEON community – send the link to Adrianinfo@eeon.org.au
ARTICLES, RESOURCES, VIDEOS AND LINKS
Below are some gathered resources on Diversity & Inclusion. They include Gender, Race, Sexuality, Indigenous issues
We are on the brink of losing Indigenous languages in Australia – could schools save them?
- Indigenous Employment Index
- ‘Hugely disappointing’: Indigenous employees ‘almost entirely absent’ from senior leadership, report finds
- Children’s Ground Quarterly Impact Report
- Indigenous Australians have been forgotten in this election campaign but the conversation won’t go away
- 3 Ways to Get Internal Support for Aboriginal Employment and the 1 Way That Works
- ‘I have never stopped’: Aileen Moreton-Robinson on 20 years of Talkin’ Up to the White Woman
- ‘Get in the bin’: PM under fire for National Apology remarks
- There have never been just black people in Australia
- Addressing deficit reporting is more than just telling positive stories Luke Pearson – IndigenousX
- Blak, Black, Blackfulla: Language is important, but it can be tricky
EEON’S DIVERSITY, INCLUSION & HUMAN RIGHTS CALENDAR
EEON is pleased to once again provide a listing almost all the events relevant to those working in Victoria in the D&I space. This includes special days, religious dates of significance, and cultural dates. Please feel free to share with your colleagues.
- Containing Word and PDF files both with and without shading for ease of reading.
- These files are designed for A3 printing.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any trouble downloading and we can send you the files via email.
EEON sends out a newsletter every 6-8 weeks, which contains information about our upcoming events as well as articles, resources and other information relevant to the diversity and inclusion space. Here are some of our past newsletters:
May 2021, April 2021, February 2021
December 2020, October 2020, July 2020, June 2020, April 2020, March 2020, January 2020,
November 2019, October 2019, September 2019, August 2019, July 2019, May 2019, March 2019, February 2019