Staying up to date on important issues
Here you can find the latest in developments relating to race and gender diversity in both the workplace and and in the every day world.
Below you'll find our newsletter as well as articles, videos and other resources for the wider diversity and inclusion community.
EEON sends out a newsletter every 4-6 weeks, which contains information about our upcoming events as well as articles, resources and other information relevant to the diversity and inclusion space. Here are some of our past newsletters:
Here are some interesting articles and resources about diversity and inclusion - if you have one you'd like to contribute to this growing resource, please get in touch.
- Fixing the Flawed Approach to Diversity
- Leaders Aren't Great At Judging How Diverse They Are
- Why We're Failing at Diversity if We Don't Include Diverse Viewpoints
- The Sugarcoated Language of White Fragility
- How to be Color Brave
- Leading for Chnage: A Blueprint for Cultural Diversity
- The Diversity and Inclusion Revolution
- Navigating Inclusion as a Leader: Lessons from the Inclusive Leadership Compass
- Bernadette Dillion: Navigating inclusion as a leader: lessons from the Inclusive Leadership Compass
- Sana Qadar: Don't drink? Have a disability? What to do when you're left out at workplace events
- Theaanna Kiaos: D&I Awards Is Failure Dressed Up As Success
- Lifting the cloak on intergenerational Diversity
- Inter-generational Diversity in the Workplace
- Older Workers Fall Victim to Grey Ceiling
Increasingly, diversity and inclusion is popping up in the media in various forms. Here are some recent videos and postcasts which may be of interest to you:
- Pixar's Great Short Film About Diversity
- Microsoft's "We All Win" Superbowl Commercial
- The Art of Inclusion Podcast
- We Want to be the Author of Our Own Destinies
- Breaking Barriers Podcast
- The Invisible Discriminator
- The Lens You Look Through
- Words At Work (Diversity Council Australia)
- Consent, it's As Simple As Tea
- Diversity and Inclusion at Medibank
- Knox Disability Board video by Caitlin Syer
- Pozzy to Cozzy
Here are some interesting articles and resources about issues around gender, the wage gap and more. If you have one you'd like to contribute to this growing resource, please get in touch.