Become a sponsor
As a sponsor of EEON, you have the opportunity to become an integral part of the important work we are doing in the diversity and inclusion space.
We are grateful that you are taking the time to consider becomming part of the EEON community in this way and continue to support our work.
benefits to sponsors
EEON Offers a choice of 3 sponsosship tiers ranging from $1000 to $5000 annual donation
- Option of a speaker from organisation to introduce each event
- Option for Gold sponsor to advertise the event on their web site or social media platforms
- Gold sponsor to provide EEON committee with a regular meeting room for monthly committee meeting.
- Our previous sponsor at this level was Lander & Rogers
- First option for ongoing major sponsorship (first right of refusal annually)
- Exclusivity to sponsor as only one of its type for that industry (for example, only law firm as a sponsor)
- Acknowledgement of gold sponsor at each event
- Venue exclusivity per industry (for example, the only law firm allowed to host external EEON events)
- Up to 15 complimentary seats at each gold sponsor hosted event, and up to 10 complimentary seats for non hosted events
- Seat on the EEON committee
- An opportunity for the sponsor to provide a speaker for one of the events in the year.
- Introduction to D&I experts that EEON hosts at its events and Summits
- Access to presentation slides and relevant handouts
- Monthly newsletter highlighting Australia wide D&I events and resources
- Priority placing of banner and all marketing materials at each event
- Introduction to gold sponsor website via EEON website
- Sponsor Logo on the EEON Home page with a link to sponsors site
- Gold sponsor logo and tag on EEON website newsletter, and event ticketing pages