Benefits of Joining
The benefits of becoming a member of the Equal Employment Opportunity Network are in keeping with our mission to help all organisations prosper by employing and engaging a diverse workforce.
EEON is a forum where like-minded professionals can meet and showcase examples of best practice in diversity, inclusion and equal employment opportunity. We are a not-for-profit organisation that aims to serve our membership by minimising fees and maximising benefits. We create opportunities for our members and guests to learn and exchange information about current issues in diversity, inclusion and equal employment opportunity.
Benefits to Members
- Access to interesting and topical lunch time events (4 per year)
- Access to special events and webinars (2 per year)
- Access to best practise in diversity and inclusion
- Networking opportunities
- Your organisation listed on the EEON website
- EEON member logo to use on your publications/website
- Access to information to use in your own organisation
- Build your knowledge and capability in diversity and EEO
Benefits to Organisations
- Demonstrates your organisation’s commitment to Diversity & Inclusion and helps position your organisation positively
Who are our Members?
- Diversity Managers in corporate & government organisations
- Human Resource practitioners responsible for Diversity practices within their organisation
- Consultants who work in the diversity and inclusion area
- Business Owners or Senior Leaders passionate about diversity
- Community based organisations (NFPs)
- Diversity and Human Rights agencies
- Those with a genuine interest in diversity, inclusion and equity
Our 2019-2020 Membership Plans:
RENEWING A MEMBERSHIP? CLICK HERE.
And Large Enterprise greater than 200 Employees
Up to 3 Attendees
Less than 200 employees and community organisations
Up to 2 Attendees
Are You a Community Based Organisation or NFP?
EEON values diversity, inclusion and accessibility. We would like to continue to strengthen our relationships with community based organisations who share these values and who may not be able to afford our Corporate of SME membership rates. Therefore, the committee will assess expressions of interest from community based organisations for EEON membership on a case by case basis, based on your organisation’s values, financial position and contribution to the community.
If you have any questions about membership or would like to know more information about us please do not hesitate to contact us.
Have any Questions About Memberships?
Get the full picture and make the most informed decision you can by talking with one of us.